New
Find
Notify
Tools

BCs of Barnes TTX??
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Does anybody have the ballistic coefficients of the new Barnes TTSX bullets?? I can't seem to find them on Barnes' website - yet the bullets seem to be available, at least some calibers and weights.

- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hivelosity
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen any technical data on these.
There not due on the shelves until 2008

Posts: 2134 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 26 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If it was me I'd guess it to add about 5% to the current bc's....go to the range and see how it comes out for long range shooting....it's gotta be tested anyhow.....any manufacturers "guess" is just that in any particular gun till proven.

Posts: 2002 | Location: central wi | Registered: 13 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen any technical data on these bullets either, but I was hoping one of you guys might have....

Barnes lists the bullets as available for 2008, but they seem to be available - at least in limited quantities. See this thread:

TTSX-First Blood

-mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote