Find
Notify
Tools

.338 win 210gn accubond loads
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of starchild69
posted
Hey guys, has anyone done any load development with the 210 gn accubond, Ive just got T/C ProHunter that I would like to run on the faster side for a little bit flatter trajectory for a moose and caribou hunt this sept.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Posts: 26 | Location: East Gippsland,STH EAST AUSTRALIA | Registered: 14 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of woods
posted Hide Post
Hey starchild

Welcome to the forum. The Accubonds come in 200 gr or 225 gr. The Partition comes in 210 gr.

Which?

Chinese Proverb: When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.

Posts: 2750 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: 17 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of starchild69
posted Hide Post
Sorry, my mistake, the 200gn accubond. I have used them here in Australia in .30cal on our critters, but want a good flat shooter for my canadian hunt, thanks

Posts: 26 | Location: East Gippsland,STH EAST AUSTRALIA | Registered: 14 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I use the 225gr AB's in my 338 WM. It shoots plenty flat. I think it is a great bullet. I have never recovered one, and everything has expired quickly.

I would think that you would want the heavier bullet with grizzles around.

Posts: 283 | Location: SW Oregon | Registered: 12 June 2004Reply With Quote