THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone Tried The Bullseye Camera System?
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 68797 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't have one but it sure seems like a great system. Longest I shoot is 200 meters and I can easily see my bullet holes. For 600 yards and beyond this thing should be the bomb.

Suwannee Tim

Posts: 140 | Location: Way down upon the Suwannee River. | Registered: 02 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of moved2ski
posted Hide Post
I looked at there booth at the SCI show. Nice folks, and it looked like a nice system. It's out of my price range. I have thought of using 2 camera phones and skype or face time. It would use a lot of data, but now most of my work on the phone is on wifi and I have some cell data each month to use. My luck a flyer would shoot my phone. Smiler

Posts: 51 | Location: Las Vegas via Nebraska | Registered: 19 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I had one and used it a couple of times. Works as advertised. I really didn't have a use for it as my local range is limited to 100 yards and I can see even the .22 caliber holes with a spotter. I have given it to a friend who has a ranch and plans to use it for longer ranged practice. If we can ever get together again, I'll report back on how it works at ranges up to about 800 yards/meters. (his wife just had kid # 3 Wink

When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace - Luke 11:21
Suppose you were an idiot... And suppose you were a member of
Congress...But I repeat myself. - Mark Twain

Posts: 203 | Location: Back home in Texas | Registered: 20 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just ordered one. I'll let you know after it arrives

Posts: 123 | Location: Vero Beach, FL | Registered: 07 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My brother has one. The camera system works well enough, but the laptop screen is difficult to see in bright sunshine. Maybe a better laptop or some sort of screen cover would help.

Posts: 276 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just received mine so i'll try and set up this weekend and advise and comments soonest.

Posts: 123 | Location: Vero Beach, FL | Registered: 07 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They work great! The company is just about two blocks from my shop. Gary Williamson the owner of the company is a great guy and very helpful with the operation of these units.

Posts: 1324 | Location: Oregon rain forests | Registered: 30 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok, Finally got around to setting up my Bullseye. I only shot 300 yds due to weather coming in.
The camera worked just as advertised. Very simpe setup, pretty much just plug and play. I used it with my laptop, and i'll try the ipad next time out. Its a great aid for any long distance target shooting. I bought the extended range version so in the next few weeks i'll get out and try it at 600 yds and out to 850 (Max on my property).

Overall a big thumbs up.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let us know how it works out with the I-pad