Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another new guy
 Login/Join

posted
Howdy y'all, this seems like a great site.
I have allready learned alot just scrolling threw the reloading pages.
I am from American Fork, Utah
Hobbies are hunting/fishing/camping/shooting.
Just bought RCBS rock chucker kit a few months ago, I was told thats all I would need to get started BS I have spent double that getting started, but I have had fun and have some good loads for .204 Ruger, if anyones interested?
so please dont hang me, if I ask some well beaten questions. Thanx Brent

Posts: 21 | Location: American Fork, UT | Registered: 05 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Welcome Brent, Always good to see new people posting. Don't feel uncomfortable asking questions as we've all done it. Sometimes after we made stupid mistakes and sometimes before. Believe me, before is much better!

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12695 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of woods
posted Hide Post
Welcome

I've learned more in the last month on this site than in the previous 10 months trying to figure it out for myself. A lot of times I've been hesitant to ask but I did anyway. Wish I had known then what I know now, I would have saved a lot of money.

Chinese Proverb: When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.

Posts: 2750 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: 17 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Welcome and dont hesitate to ask;yep a very great site Cool

Posts: 439 | Location: Quebec Canada | Registered: 27 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Welcome!Big Grin Don't be afraid to ask questions, the only stupid question is the one that don'e get asked and leads to a serious mistake.

I learned by bugging the guys at the gunshops and talkiing to other reloaders at the ranges. This was long before cumputers were smaller than a big building. I've learned more about handloading in the last 5 years on sites like this one, than I did in the prior 30 years.

if you run, you just die tired

It's not that life is so short, it's that death is sooo long!

Speak kindly to me, beloved master. Revel in my unconditional love, and give me every minute that you can spare, for my time with you is short.

Your faithful dog

Posts: 596 | Location: Oshkosh, Wi USA | Registered: 28 July 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
welcome to the board.
Glenn

Posts: 70 | Location: Ok. | Registered: 29 August 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanx Guys, I'm sure I will be asking questions
Dumb or not.

Posts: 21 | Location: American Fork, UT | Registered: 05 March 2005Reply With Quote