THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

start reloading site - anyone seen this yet?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 155 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 13 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
wow.....80 viewings but no replies. Anyone find this reloading site helpful or useful?
newbies?

Posts: 155 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 13 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I looked...it's pretty general. Basically nothing you couldn't discover by reading a few reloading manuals and watching a video on Youtube. He (they) recommends going to a range to get brass right off. Definitely something I wouldn't recommend for a beginner because there can be a lot of junk brass out at the range.

It does give a couple links on there to look which could be helpful for a first timer.

I'll be honest, it looks like the info was put together by MidAtlantic bullets company as a ploy to get business from nubies. (that may not be the case)

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then is not an act, but a habit"--Aristotle (384BC-322BC)

Posts: 749 | Location: Central Montana | Registered: 17 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of icemanls2
posted Hide Post
I looked but i got the same vibe, they are trying to sell you somthing and they overemphesize CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP.

Posts: 442 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 14 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CoyoteKiller82
posted Hide Post
I had a quick look, but after reading about how he (they) couldn't find reloading info I got suspicious. I'm relatively new to reloading, started just 3 years ago, but as previously stated, there is a wealth of knowledge on the interweb. AR is one of them, YouTube another, and google is always a favorite to find info on most things related to reloading, and guns. I guess he (they) don't know what search engines are for?

Posts: 504 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 03 December 2007Reply With Quote