THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Anyone make a good 200 g RN bullet in 311 or 312?

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone make a good 200 g RN bullet in 311 or 312?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of RobertD
posted
I am trying to find a good round nose bullet at 200 grains in 311 or 312 diameter. Does anyone make such a thing? I haven't had much luck finding one.

Muzzle velocity is around 2400 fps or so.

Thanks,

RobertD

Posts: 269 | Location: East Bay, CA | Registered: 11 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of z1r
posted Hide Post
Try hhis even though it is a bit heavier than you'd like:

http://www.midwayusa.com/rewriteaproduct/746084

Posts: 4860 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 07 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Try www.hawkbullets.com
At that velocity I would get the .035jkt thickness. I have used Hawk bullets in my 450/400, and in my 9,3x74R on deer and pigs with excellent results.

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hobie
posted Hide Post
Or this bullet at 303british.com. Steve will give you the straight skinny on whether or not this bullet will work in your application.

Posts: 2324 | Location: Staunton, VA | Registered: 05 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Woodleigh bullets may offer the bullet your after.

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RobertD
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, I will follow up on the suggestions.

RobertD

Posts: 269 | Location: East Bay, CA | Registered: 11 October 2003Reply With Quote