New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to Buy Trophy Bonded Bullets ?
 Login/Join

<JHC10>
posted
Where can I buy just the bullets ? There doesn't appear to be a web site for the product. Their telephone numbers for the Houston office no longer are in service.

Any ideas, I'd like some .308 180 grain BearClaws.

Jeff

One of Us
Picture of Zero Drift
posted Hide Post
JHC10 - Before Jack Carter passed away last year, he sold the production rights for his Trophy Bonded bullets to Federal. According to the latest news from Federal (January 17th), their sister company Speer will be selling bulk Trophy Bonded bullets by �late Spring or early Summer 2002". It was not clear if all calibers would be made available or if they are going to introduce them caliber by caliber. Until this time, you can only obtain TB bullets in loaded cartridges from Federal.

Posts: 10780 | Location: Test Tube | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Leo M
posted Hide Post
That is exactly what I have heard. I hope the info about Speer is true, sure would be nice to get some of these.

Posts: 188 | Location: New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: 25 May 2001Reply With Quote
<JHC10>
posted
Thanks for the responses ! Just got an email back from SPEER.

Jeff

"Yes, the Trophy Bonded will be available. I do not have an exact
availability at this time, but expect they will be shipping no later than
the end of March.

Guy Neill
CCI-Speer Technical Services"

<Crash>
posted
Jeff.... Graf & Sons has them in their current catalog. Page 111, .308/180 gr. BearClaw spitzer, TY3082, $24.00.

1-800-531-2666, www.grafs.com

Crash