Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

6.5 carcano
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone shoot or reload this cartridge, I have 30 rounds I will give to a good home, just pay shipping

"Ain't never hit one yet, I didn't burn powder at"

Posts: 12 | Location: Shreveport LA | Registered: 04 August 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
these are factory loaded

Posts: 12 | Location: Shreveport LA | Registered: 04 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Randy Reeves:
Does anyone shoot or reload this cartridge, I have 30 rounds I will give to a good home, just pay shipping

If you will ship them to Emil Bartsche 1511 River Ave. Point Pleasant , New Jersey 08742 I'll be glad to send you the check or if you Pm me maybe I can recipricate in some way. Emil is my son named after my Dad thumbroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I will ship them to you monday, when you get the box just check to see what the postage is on the box and mail me a check for that much. I have been cleaning out some old stuff around the loading room. someone gave them to me yrs ago and I have no use for them. I was about to pull the bullets and toss them in the trash. hope you can use them. They are a rare cartridge.

One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
There was a notice of apm but non would open . when my son gets them the check will fallow thumbroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Bartsche, The post office and UPS, will not let me send live ammo from here. Can anyone tell me how to ship this ammo to bartsche.

One of Us
Picture of El Deguello
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Randy Reeves:
Bartsche, The post office and UPS, will not let me send live ammo from here. Can anyone tell me how to ship this ammo to bartsche.

You will probably have to ship it to some other state where the recipient can pick it up! They probably don't allow ammo to be sent to the Peeples REP. of Noo Joisey!!

Just out of curiosity: What make are these Carcano rounds?? Do you know the bullet weight/type?

"Bitte, trinks du nicht das Wasser. Dahin haben die Kuhen gesheissen."

Posts: 4386 | Location: New Woodstock, Madison County, Central NY | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I used to live in NJ (live in PA now), but I received an M1 Garand and a crate of 30-06 M2 ball from the CMP via Fedex when I lived there. I also got a 400 round box of non corrosive korean 30-06 M2 ball delivered to my door from Cheaper Than Dirt. Maybe give Fedex a ring?

Posts: 454 | Location: Califon, NJ USA | Registered: 18 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Call UPS and talk to a super if need be. UPS or Fedex should ship a suitably package of ammo rated with the proper ORM-D label. Today, I received just such a package from UPS. It was shipped by an individual from CA to FL. Best-o-Luck

Posts: 267 | Location: Tampa | Registered: 01 March 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
El Deguello, I do not know what brand they are. they have a weird headstamp. just a set of numbers that I can find no meaning in. I used a set of calipers and drawings from my manuals to determine what they were. I didnt pull a bullet to see what the weight was, but they are long so I figure they are 140.

Lonnie. I took them to the post office and they wouldnt touch them. the driver for UPS, that works my area. wouldn't take them. I will try your suggestion and take them to the main UPS office. I am sure something can be done. thanks for the suggesstuions. Randy