Find
Notify
Tools

Question for a Canadian *DELETED*
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Post deleted by festus

Posts: 85 | Location: West Fargo, ND, 58078 | Registered: 01 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
In canada you need a firearms possession or acquisition license to buy loaded ammunition but not to buy powder or components.I do not know what will happen when you try to take it across the border though, as that is probably controlled by U.S. laws.Prices run from $30 to $40 canadian per pound depending on the powder and location.All of the standard powders are available in canada.

Posts: 3104 | Location: alberta,canada | Registered: 28 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
thanks for the in put.
festus

Posts: 85 | Location: West Fargo, ND, 58078 | Registered: 01 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Festus I can't figure out why you would want to buy powder in Canada and take it home with you . You will pay more up here. We usually take a weekend getaway in the late winter and drive down to Minot or Grand Forks. I usually pick up a few pounds of powder and bring it back because it is cheaper. Schiels is usually where I get mine

Posts: 2436 | Location: manitoba canada | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
exchange rate i thought i might save some money . but not if your powder is that high 30/ 40 bucks.was hopeing 20 /25 a lb.than i could save some. thanks.
festus