New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hornady customer service
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I had an M scale that wasn't reading correct. It is over 15 years old and I sent it in to be repaired on 11/15/03. Well I just got this email>>>

Jules,
I sent you a replacement scale under warranty on 11/20/03.
Hornady customer service
Cindy

Can't beat that for service.

Posts: 1902 | Location: Va. Beach,Va. | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DesertRam
posted Hide Post
Your experience mimmicks mine. Great customer service from the folks at Hornady.

Posts: 3301 | Location: Southern NM USA | Registered: 01 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've also had great service from Hornady. I know big green has the reputation, and it's well deserved, but Hornady is also in that short list of manufacturers who take exceptional care of their customers, and the word needs to be passed around.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a positive experience with Hornady as well. My first set of Hornady dies had a problem and I called them pissed and demanding a refund. The thing escalated all the way up to Steve Hornady himself and he insisted if there were anything wrong with the dies, they would take care of me....but I had to send them the dies to evaluate.

I figured they would get the dies, tell me nothing was wrong and send them back. So I told Steve Hornady where he could shove his dies and I sent them back. I also told him I would never buy any more Hornady reloading equipment.

Before I could replace the problem dies with a set of RCBS, I got a package from Hornady with a new set of dies and a letter from Steve. He said, "You were right. Somehow a manufacturing step was left out in the making of your dies. Here is a new set."

That chilled me out pretty well and I still have and use those Hornady dies...and now they make bullets OK. It all did leave a taste in my mouth about Hornady reloading products but at least I know they WILL back them up. Since then I've stuck with RCBS and Redding. NEVER had a problem with product from them.

Posts: 19677 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'll jump on in to!!
They are a class act!!
But then I have only had good experiances with the three companies I frequent..
Redding
Hornady
RCBS

I think they all deserve a well done in times like these when so much of AMERICA!! Puts a $ above everything else!! And no stock in quality!!!

Posts: 36 | Location: THE WISCONSIN | Registered: 25 November 2003Reply With Quote