Find
Notify
Tools

"Regular" weight Accubonds!!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of POP
posted

Posts: 3865 | Location: Cheyenne, WYOMING, USA | Registered: 13 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
very nice! i am hoping for a 165 .30 cal. fingers are crossed.

Posts: 485 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 17 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of POP
posted Hide Post
I would like to see:

6mm 85 gr
257 100 gr
264 120 gr
358 225 gr

Awesome X-mas gift for me! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3865 | Location: Cheyenne, WYOMING, USA | Registered: 13 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I agree about the 165 grs .308 cal. That would be a nice one to add, as would a 100 grs .257 cal and a 120 grs .264. Alas, those latter calibers are probably too "exotic" to hope for much activity there in the near future??
- mike

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of POP
posted Hide Post
Do not despair...I will call them in one hour and post their response! [Big Grin]

one of us
Picture of POP
posted Hide Post
I just called them and the guy related the following. We consider the 270 and above as "true" big game calibers (probably because elk is introed into the picture). So after they catch up with current demand they will look into newer calibers. I get the feeling though that if the accubonds were made in every configuration the BT's are made in the $$$ diff is so low that the only BT Nosler would sell would be the varmint ones...and that would suit me just fine! [Big Grin]

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by POP:
I get the feeling though that if the accubonds were made in every configuration the BT's are made in the $$$ diff is so low that the only BT Nosler would sell would be the varmint ones...and that would suit me just fine! [Big Grin]

Hear, hear!
- mike

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of POP
posted Hide Post
It is also noteworthy that the guy mentioned that all accubonds initiate expansion as low as 1800 FPS!!! [Eek!] [Big Grin]

one of us
posted Hide Post
I will be trying both the 140gr-7mm and 180gr-.308" when they arrive in canada which may take an extra year or so.

Posts: 3104 | Location: alberta,canada | Registered: 28 January 2002Reply With Quote