Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

95 grain sierra matchkings
 Login/Join

posted
hi guys just a quick question if anyone can help me.im just looking for load data on this 95 grain matchking.i cant seem to find anything
thanks guys

One of Us
posted Hide Post
if that is the 95 grain matchking made especially for the 17/50BMG, i would use 283.572 grains of blasto #2 Big Grin Confused

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can't help but think something is missing here. I am going to guess you are talking about some sort of 6mm. You need to at least tell us what caliber. I really prefer blastomatic #4.

Free men should not be subjected to permits, paperwork and taxation in order to carry any firearm. NRA Benefactor

Posts: 1652 | Location: Deer Park, Texas | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
sorry guysSmiler
bit stupid of me i forgot to say which calibre
its for the .243

One of Us
posted Hide Post
use Plenty of blasomatic# dont matter just use lots of it diggin OHHHH did I mention to use lots of it in very very small amounts so it lasts a long time sofa bewildered if this think had a shutup icon I would use it on my self.seriously call serria there great help

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll look at my books and send you what I can find I might have some infor for you. no promises but will check

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
thanks hook
im just new to all this and i dont wanna go wrong

one of us
posted Hide Post
Which bullet again??
As far as I can see, Sierra doesn't make a 95 gr. bullet in 6mm/243 caliber.
Furthermore, the only Match Kings I see in 243 cal are the 70 gr. #1505 and the 107 gr. #1570.
(The latter requires a 1 in 8 twist barrel)

Matt
NRA Life Member
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse. A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature, who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
John Stuart Mill

Posts: 47 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The bullet pn 1537 has a .480 bc. I called sierra and they told me it really needs a 1-8 twist. They told me to use the 100 grain starting loads and work up. I would venture to say they should fly at 3k or so max. I prefer RL 19 or H 4831.

Posts: 656 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 06 January 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
thanks guys
i just didnt know where to start