Find
Notify
Tools

200gr Accubond loads for 300Win mag???
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of whiplash
posted
Iam currently deployed to Iceland (USAF should be home springtime) and was trying to get a starting point with 200gr Accubonds in my 300Win Mag Ruger #1. Love the B.C. of the 200 grainer. Powders on hand are RL22,IMR 4350, and willing to try others. Ive checked some powder/bullet(nosler)web-sites but haven't found Accubond specific load info. Anybody have load data for me to start with??? I have a lot of OAL to play with in the Ruger #1.

Posts: 158 | Location: Grand View, Idaho | Registered: 13 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of POP
posted Hide Post
Work up to 72 gr RL 22. Start from 68 grains.

Posts: 3865 | Location: Cheyenne, WYOMING, USA | Registered: 13 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of vapodog
posted Hide Post
At least in my mind you got the right stuff for the .300 Win mag.....you might also try the Nosler particians and the Swift A-Frames in either 180 or 200 grain...great combo.

With RL22 and 200 grain bullets start working up from 68 grains....you should peak about on 72 grains...and 2,800'/sec....and that's in total agreement with POP

Posts: 28849 | Location: western Nebraska | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote