Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Powder Shipment
 Login/Join

posted
Just a comment...I spoke to an old military buddy working for Hodgdon yesterday---he said that they shipped over 487,000 pounds of powder out last month---that's the most since 2007.

Posts: 4 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 24 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have yet to see it arrive at my door. Any ideas where it is?

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Look at Powder Valley's website, they say that they have 50 Million primers on order.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12710 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of -220Swift-
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by homebrewer:
I have yet to see it arrive at my door. Any ideas where it is?

Nice sig, I love listining to Rush while I'm making up loads.

Posts: 3 | Location: Central, WV - USA | Registered: 20 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dave Bush
posted Hide Post
It's not Hodgdon but I picked up eight pounds of Ramshot Big Game yesterday. I have eight pounds of Ramshot Hunter on order. I expect to see it in the next couple of weeks. When I get that, I will be set for a awhile.

-220Swift-, I can't even stand five minutes of that arrogant, pompous, windbag, Rush Limbaugh thumbdown

Dave
DRSS
Chapuis 9.3X74
Chapuis "Jungle" .375 FL
Krieghoff 500/.416 NE
Krieghoff 500 NE

"Git as close as y can laddie an then git ten yards closer"

"If the biggest, baddest animals on the planet are on the menu, and you'd rather pay a taxidermist than a mortician, consider the 500 NE as the last word in life insurance." Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading (8th Edition).

Posts: 3728 | Location: Midwest | Registered: 26 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well we were very fortunate to receive several 1lb containers of Varget at our shop here in Alberta, and rumour has it we are getting some reloader 17 next week.
So looks like much of that powder has been shipped to Canada

Posts: 698 | Location: Edmonton Alberta | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Bush:
-220Swift-, I can't even stand five minutes of that arrogant, pompous, windbag, Rush Limbaugh thumbdown

It sure beats the hell out of listening to Obama for even three seconds!

Posts: 908 | Location: Western Colorado | Registered: 21 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of El Deguello
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rolltop:
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Bush:

It sure beats the hell out of listening to Obama for even three seconds!

A reloading topic, no doubt......

"Bitte, trinks du nicht das Wasser. Dahin haben die Kuhen gesheissen."

Posts: 4386 | Location: New Woodstock, Madison County, Central NY | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of NEJack
posted Hide Post
My favorite gun store in Davenport actually had a decent amount of powder, and just got a few bricks of small pistol primers!

Posts: 727 | Location: Eastern Iowa (NUTS!) | Registered: 29 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
-220Swift-, I can't even stand five minutes of that arrogant, pompous, windbag, Rush Limbaugh

Then you are just hearing him. You are not listening...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote