THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Re: Beware of "M Custom" on GunsAmerica & GunBroker

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Beware of "M Custom" on GunsAmerica & GunBroker
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Sometime back on the h&r site this clown first surfaced as a master gunsmith but then some of the site members drove down to check this guy out what they reported was a sham alledgedly he was working out of a garage with little if any stock and no working equiptment , live and learn .

one of us
Picture of Lar45
posted Hide Post
I just sent them an email. I say everyone do the same and see if they will make it right. maybe we should all email Gunbroker about it also.??

Posts: 2924 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lar45
posted Hide Post
Anybody on the list live near Carthage TN? Maybe if someone stopped by and had a face to face with them. We could all email them and say that we will boycott their auctions if they don't make this right.

Posts: 2924 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just sent an e-mail to M Custom also!