New
Find
Notify
Tools

More free brass to a good home...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Gentlemen, I have 64 300WinMag brass to give away. Once-fired, picked up from our club range. Looks good-- no dents or dings, no crushing anywhere. 28 are Federal Cartridge, 36 are Winchester-Western Super (so it sayeth on the head). Because I have just this one lot, it goes to the first member who asks for it as determined by the timestamp of your post. I do not check my PMs very often, so you must respond in this thread. PM requests will not be honored. This has to be done out in the open so everyone gets a fair shot. I think I can stuff them all into a small flat-rate box, which will cost $4.95 to ship to you, plus $0.44 return postage on the SASE I will include on the box. I hope they will all fit. A medium box is more than twice the cost to ship. Would hardly make sense to double the cost just to get the last one or two into a box. At a buck a case or more retail, this is a deal, huh? If nobody wants it, it goes in the tresh. How can you let that happen? This brass needs a good home. Find it in your heart to help...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will take them.

Posts: 55 | Location: Gretna,NE | Registered: 25 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You got 'em! They all fit in the small box. PM your address. I'll get 'em out tomorrow or Tuesday, depending on my level of ambition. I tend to stay up late drinking heavily and smoking lots of-- oh, forget what I smoke. Total charge will be around $5.15 or so. Thank you for adopting my brass. I'm sure they will find a good home in your ammo boxes...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pksman:
I will take them.

I'm glad you got them.

Otherwise I would have had to buy another rifle! Big Grin