New
Find
Notify
Tools

CHECK OUT IMR Powders website.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Wish I was good at posting links but use Google to get you there. If you haven't been there for a while they now have lots data with pressure in psi. They cover most all the new Rum's and short action calibers too. I printed off the last 3 pages of the rifle data and have found it pretty interesting. Hope you find the "trip" worthwhile like I did!! kraky

Posts: 2002 | Location: central wi | Registered: 13 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Go to the website, point your mouse on the address at the top of your screen, and press the right button, and choose "copy" to copy it to the "clipboard."
Come back to your AR post, put the cursor where you want it, and press the right button again, and choose "paste" to paste.
That's all there is to it!
(Teach a man to fish, and all that....)
http://www.imrpowder.com/

Posts: 2000 | Location: Beaverton OR | Registered: 19 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hello Bwana-be,

I have the printout of the IMR Manual data. I use mostly IMR so it's helpful. The problem is it's only for Remington bullets. What we really need is a comprehensive format that includes the most popular powders as well as the most popular bullets. There are some smaller manuals that do this and are printed by caliber. Everything seems to be outdated almost immediately.
Best wishes.

Cal - Montreal

Posts: 1866 | Location: Montreal, Canada | Registered: 01 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Cal-I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. That website has bullet info on swift scirrocco's, barnes x bullets, ballistic tips, partitions etc. I LOVE THE LAST 3 PAGES OF PSI DATA--it great and very useful to me.

Posts: 2002 | Location: central wi | Registered: 13 September 2002Reply With Quote