THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    ?? commercial prep. of your fired cases?? ...lost the link

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

?? commercial prep. of your fired cases?? ...lost the link
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I found a link to a firm that for $35 per thousand, will clean and resize rifle cartridge cases. Then, I lost the link. Can anyone advise me on this??
Thanks
Alex
aax1@bellsouth.net

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CoyoteKiller82
posted Hide Post
Found this one Alex...

http://www.djsbrass.com/

Posts: 504 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 03 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Brad. How are you doing?

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Found the exact link I had lost....thanks.

One of Us
Picture of CoyoteKiller82
posted Hide Post
Doing pretty good Alex! Hunting season is over for another year, managed a big doe so have some good eating for the winter. My brother & I also tagged out on our draw elk tag, a young 5x5 bull, he's also pretty tasty.

Posts: 504 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 03 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks gentlemen for the site. I do a hell of a lot of shooting and hate to trim with a passion. I will be using this service in the future. Good shooting.

phurley

Posts: 2363 | Location: KY | Registered: 22 September 2004Reply With Quote