New
Find
Notify
Tools

load devlopement in washington state
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
does anyone do load developement in the state of washington?i had az. ammo do my 30x378 and they did an awesome job but now i can buy a new rifle for what they want to develope a load, i have probably $2000 invested in reloading supplies and no time to do it anymore,if anyone knows of someone please let me know. thanx

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

does anyone do load developement in the state of washington?i had az. ammo do my 30x378 and they did an awesome job but now i can buy a new rifle for what they want to develope a load, i have probably $2000 invested in reloading supplies and no time to do it anymore,if anyone knows of someone please let me know. thanx

No offense, but you gotta be kidding, right? Last time I checked new factory centerfire rifles start around $600+/-. Is that what az.ammo charges to develop a load? I must be in the wrong business.

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Here in WA state we have nothing better to do than buy more rifles and develop more loads so we will be ready if the hunting ever gets good again in WA or we go on a trip beyond WA state's borders.

--
A society that teaches evolution as fact will breed a generation of atheists that will destroy the society. It is Darwinian.

Posts: 2249 | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
I don't live in Washington, and the weather will not be agreeable for outdoor load development for a couple of months...but...I'll be glad to add your rifle to my "to do" list when Mother Nature becomes more friendly.

What caliber do you want worked-up? Is it a "standard" caliber of some off-the-wall wildcat? If I don't have the dies, can you supply them? If you don't have them, will you be wanting to buy them when I am finished?

Have you got your heart set on any particular components?

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

i have probably $2000 invested in reloading supplies and no time to do it anymore,

Does that mean that you want to sell your reloading equipment?

Posts: 117 | Location: Tumwater, Washington | Registered: 13 January 2002Reply With Quote