THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Guys w/ "old" LnLs, are you upgrading to EZeject?

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guys w/ "old" LnLs, are you upgrading to EZeject?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Guys w/ "old" LnLs, are you upgrading to EZeject.

Starting in Feb the company is going to let us retrofit our older version LnLs with the new EZeject system - for $100.00.

It will also require that we get new shell plates. They'll give us two for free and the others will cost $10.00 each.

I can't decide if I want to do it. My LnL is working fine and like they say, "If it ani;t broke, don;t fix it" - does that apply here?

When I add it all up, I'm looking at about $150.00 and I don;t know if it is worth it.

The EZeject thing is supposed to make the Hornady the premier progressive press on the market, bar none.

What say you LnL owners - are you gonna retrofit?

Hack

Posts: 103 | Location: Columbus, Georgia | Registered: 08 April 2008Reply With Quote