Find
Notify
Tools

Need instructions for 12 gauge Lee Loader
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Sixgun Symphony
posted
It is different that the Lee Loaders for rifle and pistol cartridges. I am not sure how to use it.

Anyone got a copy of the instructions for a 12 gauge, 2 3/4" shotshell reloader?

I been looking on google.com and Yahoo.com for instructions, but I am not having any luck. Lee don't make the shotshell Lee Loaders anymore and they don't have instructions for this thing. Frowner

Posts: 1254 | Location: USA | Registered: 14 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
You don't mention which model...

http://stevespages.com/page7a.htm

at the bottom

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ricciardelli:
You don't mention which model...

The red cardboard box just says "Lee Loader, 12 gauge 2 3/4" Shell".

There are two dippers in the box. One with a red handle that says "Hercules Red Dot, 12 GA." The one with a black handle says "Shot, 7/8 OZ."

one of us
posted Hide Post
While standing behind your truck, place LEE Loader on the ground just behind the tire. Start the truck and back over the LEE Loader. Drive the truck forward to complete the breakin procedure. Place remains of LEE Loader in the trash, and purchase a MEC. Big Grin

Posts: 2124 | Location: Whittemore, MI, USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
I have the 20 gauge and use it occasionally. Would you want those instructions as a close substitute? Pm if so.

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by N. S. Sherlock:
I have the 20 gauge and use it occasionally. Would you want those instructions as a close substitute? Pm if so.

I tried to send you a PM, but I got a note that said you are not taking private messages.

One of Us
Picture of STINGER
posted Hide Post
you can go to lees website and they have instructions and manuals for all their equipment posted there.

PLEASE EXCUSE CAPS, HANDICAPPED TYPIST.

"THE" THREAD KILLER

IT'S OK......I'VE STARTED UP MY MEDS AGAIN. THEY SHOULD TAKE EFFECT IN ABOUT A WEEK. (STACI-2006)

HAPPY TRAILS

HANDLOADS ARE LIKE UNDERWEAR....BE CAREFUL WHO YOU SWAP WITH.

BILL

Posts: 479 | Location: MINOT, NORTH DAKOTA | Registered: 24 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by STINGER:
you can go to lees website and they have instructions and manuals for all their equipment posted there.

Lee does not have the instructions for the 12 Gauge Lee Loader because they have not made them for several years.

They do make Lee Loaders, but only for rifle and pistol cartridges. They are not the same as the Lee Loaders for shotgun shells.