THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Please share you pictures of you loading bench/shelves ect.

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please share you pictures of you loading bench/shelves ect.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted
I am in the finishing stages of my 1200 sg. ft.shop and will now have tons of room to load.

I would love to see pictures of your setup to help me put together a realy great loading area.

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Quarter Round
posted Hide Post
Some things to consider are bench height, standing or sitting. Materials of construction and storage lay out. 1200 sq. ft. Eeker

This is my bench built from the NRMA plans off Steve's Pages. The bench is modified to fit me standing or working from a stool.

A search of this and other loading forums will have a wealth of information and pictures of different reloading benches.

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Here's mine

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12711 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ol` Joe
posted Hide Post
Not the nicest but it works

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d149/1Savage/100_0549.jpg

------------------------------------
The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

"Why shouldn`t truth be stranger then fiction?
Fiction after all has to make sense." (Samual Clemens)

"Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

Posts: 2535 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 20 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Zeke
posted Hide Post
Nothing like a little world-wide public embarrasment to humble a guy. Low budget, but it works.

Fortunately I'm moving to better digs in a few months

ZM

Posts: 655 | Location: Oregon Monsoon Central | Registered: 06 March 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Here's mine. If I had another room it would definately be alot more roomy, built it with my own ideas, still very fresh(you can still smell the poly i put on it)

one of us
Picture of Andre Mertens
posted Hide Post

André
DRSS
---------

3 shots do not make a group, they show a point of aim or impact.
5 shots are a group.

Posts: 2420 | Location: Belgium | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ted,

I'm not good at pitures but my set-up is very similar to Fjold's (we share some other commonatilites as well it appears).

If you'll look at the photo carefully there are a couple of features I find really useful in a reloading bench set-up.

Notice the shelf. I have the pleasure of a basement reloading room with a concrete wall (solid) where I have built a shelf to accomodate using the RCBS Scale, RCBS Powder Dispenser & Lyman Electronic Powder Scale/Dispenser at eye-ball level instead of on the bench with the Presses and sundry equipment.

Beats the Heck out of bending over the bench all the time but it's gotta be super stable or the readings will be crap!

Cheers,

Number 10

Posts: 3433 | Location: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
I like al the cubby holes for dies ect.

I also like the scale and the measure on a sturdy shelf at eye levle to keep from the side bend/over req. to read the scale.

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote