Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Frontier brass
 Login/Join

posted
I am trying to find out if frontier brass is still being manufactured. If anybody knows that it is still being made please let me know where I might find some. Any help would be appreciated.
[Roll Eyes] [Confused] [Confused]
thanks,
swiftnut

Posts: 16 | Location: West Plains, Mo | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Swiftnut;
Isn't that Hornady's brass? check with hornady or a vendor such as Grafs & Sons.
Good luck
MM

Posts: 588 | Location: Central Valley | Registered: 01 July 2002Reply With Quote
<green 788>
posted
I spoke with a Hornady tech the other day... Right now, they are only having enough made for their own factory ammo.

However, he said that they plan on offering it as component brass in the very near future...

Great brass, a cut above the hoard, no doubt...

Dan

posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. [Smile] It is hornady's brass but I haven't been able to find it. I have checked with graf&sons but htey don't have it either. I have some brass made by them and it shoot very well but I'd like to have some more. [Smile]

Posts: 16 | Location: West Plains, Mo | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob338
posted Hide Post
Graf was my best source. Actually the brass was made by either Winchester or Remington depending on the caliber. What I used was 338 Win Mag which was made by Winchester. The 300 Win Mag was made by both. I liked the Frontier better for 338's than I do Winchester but coming from the same source I truly doubt there is much difference between the Frontier and the others, just the luck of the draw, depending on the lot.

Posts: 1261 | Location: Placerville, CA, US of A | Registered: 07 January 2001Reply With Quote