Find
Notify
Tools

Source for Federal 215 primers?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of JohnHunt
posted
I can't seem to find a vendor with any in stock. Any ideas where I can get a couple of boxes?

Thanks,

John

Posts: 1678 | Registered: 16 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We've all been looking for a long time. If you happen to find a source, please share that with the rest of us.

Posts: 188 | Location: South Dakota, USA | Registered: 10 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cabela's has had my Federal match primers whenever I needed to order them all through the shortage.

These days it makes more sense than ever to buy cases. If you can get some friends to go in on 5000 or more and some powder the special handling charges become a lot less per person.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link....15+primers&noImage=0

If the enemy is in range, so are you. - Infantry manual

Posts: 494 | Location: The drizzle capitol of the USA | Registered: 11 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Cabelas does not have them in stock and can not tell you when. That would be #215

Posts: 1093 | Location: Florida | Registered: 14 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Heat
posted Hide Post
All I can say is I just keep checking at the 2 Sportsman's and Cabelas here... Cabelas has always had the 215s but I use the 215M for my Weatherby and have had a hard time finding them.. When I do I buy what is there... Even the 210s have been harder to find but not as bad...

Ken....

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5386 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
JohnHunt:
Do you have to have Federals? I have a box of 1000 Remington 9.5 magnum primers that I'll not use. You can have them if you like. ( I have a stash of Federals ) Give me a PM with your contact info.
Regards........Tom

114-R10David

Posts: 1753 | Location: Prescott, Az | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amamnn:
Cabela's has had my Federal match primers whenever I needed to order them all through the shortage.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link....15+primers&noImage=0

Your link shows Cabela's is out of 210 and 215 Fed primers and they do not even handle the Match (M) primers.

Posts: 1205 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 07 February 2004Reply With Quote