THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pitchin' my tent back at Snipershide.com ...
 Login/Join

<green 788>
posted
Work has become more hectic these days, as I manage a small fleet of fuel tankers and we're having to chase diesel all over Virginia, North Carolina, Kentucky and Tenessee just to feed the appetites of the two truck stops we carry fuel to...

I wish I had time to stay tuned in to all of the sites I frequent, but the time has come to choose just one or two. I simply no longer have the time to participate in a half dozen different forums--at least for a good while to come...

I mention this only because I know that folks often post questions regarding my load development method here (the OCW method), and I don't want to appear rude by not answering.

For now, I'll be hanging my hat at www.snipershide.com For those of you whom I've shared cogent discourse with in the past at Accurate Reloading, I sincerely appreciate the experience.

I can be emailed at green788@perfectlyprivate.net

All the best to you fine folks,

Dan Newberry
green 788

One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
Later Dan,

Thanks for the helpfull tips for cleaning up the pull on my savage trigger way back when.. Drop back by from time to time if you can manage it. [Wink]

Reguards, Byren

Posts: 10160 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote
<rifleman>
posted
I'll keep in touch Dan

Dave

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your help here on the OCW method. Love it. I visit both sites so Ill see you there also.

Posts: 94 | Location: Otisville, MI USA | Registered: 07 January 2002Reply With Quote