New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chart for case trim length
 Login/Join

<Okie Newton>
posted
I found a chart andd printed it from a forum that showed the trim length for rifle cartridges. A friend wants to borrow it but I can't find it. [Frown] Can someone please help me locate it? Thanks a bunch!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Your reload data manuals should have detailed case dimensions for all the calibers that they present data for.

Posts: 129 | Location: colorado | Registered: 27 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
<Okie Newton>
posted
Thanks guys. I'll let him know but I don't know the exact caliber he needed. this should help him though!

one of us
Picture of R-WEST
posted Hide Post
And Steve comes through yet again.

Boy, Steve, I'll bet you're just all broke up about the trash-talking you're getting over at 24HrCampfire, huh? Idiots.

R-WEST

Posts: 1483 | Location: Windber, PA | Registered: 24 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by R-WEST:
And Steve comes through yet again.

Boy, Steve, I'll bet you're just all broke up about the trash-talking you're getting over at 24HrCampfire, huh? Idiots.

R-WEST

I haven't been at the campfire for ages...too damn many experts there who have never reloaded even their toilet paper roller in the bathroom!

But now...guess I gotta go take a look....sigh...

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
Damn! They sure are giving it to me bad!

I'll never be able to sleep again at night.

And the idiots who run that "forum" have blocked my access. So I can't even reply to their accusations. Must be nice to be able to have a one-sided argument...

But, just in case any of you guys go there and read that tripe, I gotta make a couple of points clear...

The data on my pages is not "donated" ... it is data I acquired by actual firing.

As for how much time it takes to compile that data, or the amount of money required, that is my business, and my business only. However, I have been reloading since the early 1960's, I did have a damn good paying job, and I have been comfortably retired for the past 9 years.

What I find amusing is that although they don't accept my data, because it isn't cleared by lawyers or PR people, they continue to come to my pages and gather the same information they claim they don't trust!

Hell, I am even getting e-mail from some of those ya-hoos asking for advice!

As for their accusation that my answers were short and blunt and crude, some of their questions required that type of answer.

AND...when the cretins running the place started deleting my messages...well...hell...who needs that kind of crap?

Oh...R-WEST...if you wanna cut and paste this on their site...feel free, since they won't allow me to post...

[Mad]

[ 11-06-2003, 03:47: Message edited by: ricciardelli ]

one of us
Picture of Hobie
posted Hide Post
Steve,

Your site is clearly a labor of love and worthy of sharing (except for the odd picture or two [Wink] ). I can't imagine any valid negative comment that could be made.

Posts: 2324 | Location: Staunton, VA | Registered: 05 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of R-WEST
posted Hide Post
Hi Steve - I gave them your, ummm, "best wishes" [Smile] Didn't want to get the same treatment you did [Smile]

Oh, well. On to bigger/better things.

R-WEST

Posts: 1483 | Location: Windber, PA | Registered: 24 January 2001Reply With Quote