Picture of Trouthunter
posted
Probably, but here you go anyway.

TH

Posts: 75 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 12 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ManCannon
posted Hide Post
Interesting... Looks decent for light game, but pathethic for anything larger than a whitetail. What is it???

"The atomic bomb made the prospect of future war unendurable. It has led us up those last few steps to the mountain pass; and beyond there is a different country." - J. Robert Oppenheimer

Posts: 385 | Location: Midwestern Corn Desert | Registered: 13 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BCSteve
posted Hide Post
It's the Combined Technology Nosler Accubond loaded for Winchester.

one of us
posted Hide Post
It is a bonded bullet that has earned a reputation for penetration and retained weight similar to a partition,with the accuracy of a ballistic tip.

Posts: 3104 | Location: alberta,canada | Registered: 28 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It is the Accubond loaded for Winchester with their Lubaloy coating on it.

Would probably work well, at least accuracy wise, at higher velocity and longer distance, then other premium bullets.

As for closer range, especially at medium velocity, it is in my opinion that there are lots of other bullets which work much better.

I am one of those guys who does not but into the Accubond hype, especially as they cannot say what makes thier core 'bonded'. Superglue maybe? Big Grin

-Spencer

One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ShopCartRacing:
It is the Accubond loaded for Winchester with their Lubaloy coating on it.

-Spencer

Are you sure the Luballoy name applies to the coating? That is the name of a particular brass alloy provided to Winchester by Olin for making bullet jackets, and has been in their line as a trade-marked name for over 60 years.

I'm not saying they haven't adopted that as a name for a coating, but am a bit surprised they would be using the same term for both....

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boilerroom
posted Hide Post
I think its called Lubalox??

-------------------------------
Too many people........

Posts: 4326 | Location: Under the North Star! | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote