Find
Notify
Tools

375 Bear Claw Bullets
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Gentlemen:

I have some old TBB Bear Claw 300 grain bullets on hand which I bought many years ago from Jack Carter. Does anyone have any reloading data for these bullets or if not should I use data from a bullet of the same general profile and weight i. e. Nosler? Many thanks!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Spear #14 has data for 375H&H and 378 Weatherby.

Posts: 201 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: 22 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Clayman
posted Hide Post
As said above, the Speer 14 (but not 15) manual has data for these bullets. You can also go to the Federal Premium website and they should have a data sheet for them. It's for the new style with the grooves, but the data compares favorably with the data from the manual.

There is a word of caution in the manual related to your question about similar bullets. They say that because of the construction of the bullets, the data might not "track" with data for other bullets of the same weight. In my experience, max charges are a bit less with the TBBC.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Gilbertsville, PA | Registered: 08 December 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Use any data for 300 grain bullets.

I have used these bullets in several calibers.

They work very well.

Better than any partition bullets as they have a solid shank.

I have used in 27, 7mm, 375 and 416.

No special data is required.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68798 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good information and thanks to all who replied- much appreciated!