THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    1st post - any co. out there that can reload my brass?

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1st post - any co. out there that can reload my brass?
 Login/Join

<adh>
posted
Just wondering if there are any (reputable and good) companies out there that can reload my brass for me? I specifically like to shoot 165 grain Hornady light magnum loads for my .308 and would love it if I can find a company to reload my brass for me (and duplicate this load) rather than pay $22-$27 for a box of this ammo.

any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

ADH

one of us
posted Hide Post
adh...unfortunately those who have the ability to do that charge more than the ammo companies. If you think about it, they must as they don't have the volume needed to save money.

I would be very careful (suspicious) about any cut-rate deal you might find.

There are several reputable firms like "Superior" and "Arizona Ammunition" but they are expensive.

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just about all of the companies out there that do what you are looking for are "custom reloaders" with the prices to match. Don't know how much brass you have but you may be able to work a trade at a show for some loaded stuff.

Posts: 218 | Location: Sand Hills of NC | Registered: 21 May 2002Reply With Quote
<adh>
posted
that's for the input - greatly appreciated - maybe I should learn to reload myself

one of us
posted Hide Post
adh, Whereabouts in Tx are you?
I'm sitting on the banks of Toledo Bend Resv.
Knowing how small Tx is, if your close I'll try to help you out.
But you said it best, "maybe I should learn to reload myself".
Best of luck,
*Nut*

Posts: 268 | Location: God's Country, East Tex. USA | Registered: 08 February 2002Reply With Quote