Login/Join

<eldeguello>
posted
Good group! Good load!!

one of us
Picture of POP
posted Hide Post
Has anyone tried these? What was you load? Accuracy velocity? Thanx

Posts: 3865 | Location: Cheyenne, WYOMING, USA | Registered: 13 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Never shot 'em out of a 7mm Mag but I have a 7mm SAUM and...
pictures speak a thousand words.

Posts: 1542 | Location: Anchorage AK | Registered: 03 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Alan,

What load and velocity are you using with the Accubonds? I have a 7 SAUM and am shooting Nosler Partitions at 2900fps with good accuracy but I'm always looking for something better.

bluecollar

one of us
Picture of POP
posted Hide Post
Alan...your 7mm rem mag load? Velocity?

Posts: 3865 | Location: Cheyenne, WYOMING, USA | Registered: 13 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've had good luck with 160 gr. Accubonds in my 7mm mag Sako (the one I bought from you POP). This bullet has been accurate and it performed perfectly on the one whitetail I have taken with it so far. Here's the only load I've worked up so far:

160 gr. Accubond
68 grs. H1000
Fed 210M Primer
RWS brass

I haven't clocked it yet, but I hope to soon. This RWS brass tends to be quite thick, so with other brands of brass you might could up the charge a couple of grains or more. I sure I don't have to tell you, though, to start lower and work up.

I plan on working up some loads with RL22 soon and maybe IMR7828. I think the Accubond is an excellent bullet and I plan on working a lot with it in the 7 mag.

Posts: 407 | Location: Olive Branch, MS | Registered: 31 December 2003Reply With Quote