Find
Notify
Tools

RCBS Customer Service
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted
Nice to see companies that still value their customers. I have a Trim Mate and wanted to replace the chamfering and deburring attachments since they are basically worn out. Called RCBS and they took my shipping information and said they would ship out replacements, no charge. Again, what they are replacing is not broke, I just wore them out. Hard to find that level of customer service in this day and age.

Mike

Posts: 21693 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
When companies realize that they keep customers for life by treating them well and doing things like this more will act this way. The parts cost RCBS cents, but it's your loyalty that is most valuable to them and they know it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a chargemaster for 4 months and the spindel stop turning, no real reason why..called rcbs i shipped the old one back they shipped me a brand new one a week later

Matt

Simply, Elegant but always approachable

Posts: 354 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 24 May 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They have treated me exceptionally well on` a case trimmer issue.
I buy a lot of their stuff as a result.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2646 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TEANCUM
posted Hide Post
I lost a part on a RCBS chronograph and called them to order a replacement and told them that I lost it. The guy taking the call said that the part was a little smaller than intended when the chronograph was designed and quite a few were being lost. He overnighted the part to me.

I like RCBS.

Posts: 1788 | Location: IDAHO | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slowpoke Slim
posted Hide Post
Yup,

Me too. I lost the small primer setup for my hand priming tool. Have no idea where it went, but when I set my shop back up after moving, it was nowhere to be had.

Called them, told them I lost it. They said they would send one out free. I said no, I lost it, it was my fault, I will pay for another one.

They said no and shipped it free. When it arrived, there were 2 sets in the package. I guess that was for when I move again and lose one!

Big Grin

Si tantum EGO eram dimidium ut bonus ut EGO memor

Posts: 1146 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: 31 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
RCBS has sent me alot of stuff free over the years. Just a phone call and part number its on the way free. Redding wanted my broken part mailed to them. Lyman charged me for a spring one time. RCBS gets my business.

One of Us
Picture of Bob from down under
posted Hide Post
Green is good.
RCBS service is great even downunder

Regards,
Bob.

Posts: 480 | Location: Australia | Registered: 15 August 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Me three, or 4, or 5 or whatever. I've accidentally bubba'd up some RCBS stuff and when I confessed as to the error of my ways, they promptly sent replacement parts free.
Yup! Top o' the line company as far as I'm concerned.
Bear in Fairbanks

Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

I never thought that I'd live to see a President worse than Jimmy Carter. Well, I have.

Gun control means using two hands.

Posts: 1544 | Location: Fairbanks, Ak., USA | Registered: 16 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
RCBS I great but so are most Reloading companies.

I wish gun manufacturing companies would get on board.

One of Us
Picture of adamhunter
posted Hide Post
+1 for RCBS Customer Service. I thought I had a shell holder that was out of spec so they sent me a new one free. Turns out it was not a shell holder issue so I emailed RCBS and told them it was not a shell holder issue after all and that I would be returning the one they sent. They said to just keep it as a spare. I know a shellholder is only a few bucks, but this still speaks volumes to me.

30+ years experience tells me that perfection hit at .264. Others are adequate but anything before or after is wishful thinking.

Posts: 854 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I broke the beam on my RCBS scale sent it in to OHAUs fix it for free.

Posts: 19583 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote