THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bad Blue Dot Mishap!!!! Shooter in ICU....
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
"It was reported that yesterday a fellow known as Seafire was hospitalized after the gun he was shooting, exploded when fired...it is reported he was using a powder called Blue Dot..

He was rushed to the hospital and put in intensive care where it is reported he is in critical condition...

it is not know whether he will survive or not..."

Or should I have named this thread : "What Hot Bore Dreams about"??? bewildered

Posts: 16144 | Location: Southern Oregon USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
I finally put Melting at the Seams on ignore when he wished physical harm upon myself and another poster. And when his little sidekick rcamuglia chimed in and said "that was funny as hell," he went on ignore also.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9344 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bobby,

I don't put Hot Bore on ignore.. I just take his posts with the appropriate grains of salt...

My modification of his handle, actually puts it into perspective...

I am sure he is a decent guy, he just has an online ego problem...

all these insults back and forth bother me, but I just ignore them..

Posts: 16144 | Location: Southern Oregon USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 45otto
posted Hide Post
I am sorry to hear of your near demise. Hang in there man, That darned old blue dot was out to get you from the start. I will offer to take all the evil blue dot from every source so I can properly dispose of it all 8.5 grains at a time. I'm sure it is so evil you all will be willing to pay shipping just to get rid of it.

Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

Posts: 439 | Location: Rosemount, MN | Registered: 07 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TEANCUM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by seafire/B17G:
Bobby,

I don't put Hot Bore on ignore.. I just take his posts with the appropriate grains of salt...

Seafire

May I suggest a more appropriate tool for the salt is a shovel?

Posts: 1788 | Location: IDAHO | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TEANCUM:
quote:
Originally posted by seafire/B17G:
Bobby,

Seafire

May I suggest a more appropriate tool for the salt is a shovel?

You'll have to buy your salt by the fifty-pound bag...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote