Find
Notify
Tools

Hornady/TC BGPLT bullet
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted
Anyone out there have a good estimate of the B.C. for the 250 grain .451 plastic tip muzzleloader bullet? How about some chrono data using black powder in one of the short barrels?

Anyone connect with a critter using this bullet yet? Results?

Just full of questions ain't I? ? [Razz]

LouisB

Hey, on top of all of those questions, why couldn't one use this bullet in an appropriate pistol barrel as a pistol bullet?

Posts: 4261 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
LouisB, Saw that info a few days ago at Super WM, while scanning the most recent issue of either "Handloader" or "Rifle" magazine---can't remember which. [Eek!] Promised myself I'd remember the numbers as I had also been curious about the topic, but obviously I've forgotten.... [Mad] You might send an e-mail to Hornady. They usually respond to my e-mails, although not always in a timely fashion. [Roll Eyes] Another option would be to check out the magazine rack at Super WM... Gary T.

Posts: 491 | Location: Springhill, LA | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Alot are using them in contenders, too long for most revolvers. Go to the muzzle loader section. There is talk about them there. [Wink]