THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Winchester 25-06 Positive Expanding Point Bullet

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winchester 25-06 Positive Expanding Point Bullet
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I was reading the "who makes Remington Core Lokt" thread and thought I would see if anybody knows this one. I have asked a few places with no answer. Who makes and what specifically is the 25-06 positive expanding point bullet? This is in their loaded ammo.

Thanks

Posts: 67 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: 09 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I killed a BUNCH of deer with the 120 gr PEP Win load.It is a devastating whitetail bullet.You can not get it to handload with though so I dont use it anymore.

Posts: 286 | Location: Gladdice,Tn | Registered: 17 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info regarding the capabilities of this bullet. Sounds like we would both be pleased to find a source of the bullets.

Posts: 67 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: 09 January 2002Reply With Quote