New
Find
Notify
Tools

325 WSM loads
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just ran into a deal for a Win 70 in 325 WSM that looks like it has been shot very little. I say very little, I got the two boxes of ammo with the gun and only two rounds are missing. Since I don't ever shoot factory ammo, I am looking for powder/bullet combinations that others are using. The only premium bullets I could find locally this week are 180gr TSX's. The factory ammo I got with the rifle is Nosler Custom with 200gr Accubonds.

Posts: 889 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: 04 October 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 323
posted Hide Post
I have a kimber and I got my load data from a fella who shoots a winchester model 70 in a 325. Anyhow I use 66.5gr of RL17, Federal 215, Nosler 200gr accubonds COAL 2.895. Also I have great results using same load data with a 200gr Nosler partition. As of nwo since I have a pile of partitions thats what I'm going to use.

Handmade paracord rifle slings: paracordcraftsbypatricia@gmail.com

Posts: 2501 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 31 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
323--I am trying some 180gr TSX's this weekend with RL17 and some with W760. I am planning to try some of the Accubonds as well.

Posts: 889 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: 04 October 2007Reply With Quote