New
Find
Notify
Tools

RCBS customer service
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
The motor on my vibratory case cleaner gave out so I called RCBS to purchase a replacement motor(read that you could do that).The lady took my address down and said that I would receive one.I asked for the price and she said it was ok.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 470Evans
posted Hide Post
Good to hear. They have been great for me in the past. I had their electronic powder dispenser and scale go out. No questions asked, sent me a new one. Have broken or misplaced parts and they just sent me a new one.

Back when I was buying and selling vintage British doubles more often their custom die dept. was great to work with as well.

Posts: 1311 | Location: Texas | Registered: 29 August 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just to compare with NECG.I needed a higher front sight bead and was charged 19.99 plus a 40.00 handling fee, plus shipping.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've has similarly good experiences with RCBS. They are a class act.

Shootaway: Ouch!

Posts: 939 | Location: Grants Pass, OR | Registered: 24 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
I bent the decaying rod on my .38 dies a few weeks ago through my own inattention when setting them up for .357.

The sent out a new rod and five decapping pins, no charge.

Great folks to deal with.

Same goes for Dillon.

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is very nice to know that some things never change... like RCBS customer service. Been that way to me for 36 years now...

Nice.

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They have always been more than fair with me also, close to 50 years now of excellent service. They just recently sent me a replacement for a case trimmer that I purchased over 25 years ago.

velocity is like a new car, always losing value.
BC is like diamonds, holding value forever.

Posts: 1650 | Location: , texas | Registered: 01 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They fixed my case trimmer free even though it was well used and 8-10 years old.
They make good stuff and I use it when possible.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2649 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doubless:
It is very nice to know that some things never change... like RCBS customer service. Been that way to me for 36 years now...

Nice.

Amen to that.. tu2

AK-47
The only Communist Idea that Liberals don't like.

Posts: 10174 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh yea I'm good. I got a case stuck in a carbide die Mad, takes skill. Moreover after I got it out screwed up the die bigtime. Called RCBS told them my fault I did it nobody had them in stock here for me to buy a new, so thought they could buff this one out. Yes sir they sent me couple new decapping pins and a new die no charge. These are great people. Smiler

NRA Life Member

Posts: 69 | Location: caseyville, IL | Registered: 11 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wstrnhuntr:
quote:
Originally posted by Doubless:

Nice.

Amen to that.. tu2
Same for me, I have screwed up their product a couple times and every time they have replaced or upgraded for free, they are another one of the few greats like Leupold.

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
RCBS replace several missing parts on my Piggy Back press. The are a proud Company and I think other reloading Companies struggle to compete with their customer service. Their customer philosophy is pure and genuine! One happy customer will tell 10 other people, but an unhappy customer would tell at least 20 other.

posted Hide Post
I called them and told them I needed a new cord for my tumbler. My cat had chewed up the old one and when I asked how much the lady just giggled and said we've never had anyone tell us that before, no charge. Not even postage. Another time I had a problem with the electronic scale/powder dispenser system and needed to send the scale in for repair, they sent me one to use as it was close to hunting season. The vast majority of loading tools and equipment on my bench is green for obvious reasons.

Todd