New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need Alliant Reloder 22 powder
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone have some or know where I can buy some? I just finished off the last I had.

Posts: 10362 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
http://www.lohmanarms.com/

Call Lohman Arms @ 713-937-3334

They will tell you if they have any. There website will take the order whether they do or not.

I have been getting some hard to find powders from them lately.

I have a couple of new 1 lbers I can let you have if you are in a bind...if not I would rather hang-on to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37790 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lane,
I am not in a bind, just need to restock my supply.
Thanks

Posts: 10362 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Did you call Lohman's?

I might know of a local shop in Gainesville that might have some...will check tomorrow.

Remember if you get in a bind...you know where to find me.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37790 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
P.S. - I see that Norma MRP around...I hear it is real close to R 22...might try some of it.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I looked at the local shop this morning where I had seen some a few weeks ago...now all gone. Frowner

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Dogcat,
I will check Monday and let you know.

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rusty!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
got mine from georgia arms

No matter where you go or what you do there you are! Yes tis true and tis pity but pity tis, tis true.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
All out at Georgia Arms, rats.

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Dogcat,
So far no good. I have one more source to check tomorrow. Talked with someone at Alliant and he had nothing informational to say. Just said they hadn't finished stocking everyone's basements and under stair storage. It isn't their fault. . . .Real jerk!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^

You know I don't think anything is really going on per se, but at the same time it just can't be that they are turning the same volumes.

I have been on the "notify on arrival list " at several places for months, or all year, and no notification for most components has ever been received. If that is true, then no product has been received by sellers like Midway and Grafs. Most of the other notifications I set at Midway work.

Carters here in Houston hasn't had any stock and received only small shipments as far as I can tell. It is sure not like they got 10,000 jugs of 22 or any other powder . Probably not even a 1000 . That isn't filling any stair wells.

So while I believe that the Gov orders aren't swamping the systems, I also believe that the volumes just aren't there for some reason.

Posts: 1440 | Location: Houston, Texas USA | Registered: 16 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a friend who owns a gun shop in NE Wisconsin. I talked to Lee earlier today, and his story is that he gets the run-around when he asks about powder, primers, or ammunition. He is told repeatedly that the factories are running full out and shipments are being made. But he also told me that the distributors are not getting the product.

Something is going on, I just don't know what it is. I have certain suspicions, but don't know how it could be pulled off...

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote