New
Find
Notify
Tools

Larger sizes lead shot?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Anyone know where I can get it? I want to do some experimenting and can't find it. Looking for #2, #2 buck, BB, etc. I was in two well equipped reloading places in the Ft Worth/Dallas area last week, the largest size one had was seven and a half and the other six. They looked at me like I was crazy when I asked for #2 lead. Thanks.

Posts: 915 | Location: Breckenridge, TX, USA | Registered: 24 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bob
You might try Nix Guns and Archery in Lewisville TX.
972-434-1962. They used to have a lot of shotgun reloading stuff.

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Precision Reloading in Stafford Springs, CT has what you're after.

1-800-970-4555 9am to 9pm, mon to sat.

or www.precisionreloading.com

or info@precisionreloading.com

[ 06-16-2003, 03:36: Message edited by: onefunzr2 ]

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey 450 an onefun, Thanks, I'll give these guys a call in the morning. A guy can find anything by asking on this forum.

Posts: 915 | Location: Breckenridge, TX, USA | Registered: 24 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Scout Master 54
posted Hide Post
Try one of my favorite sources for shotgun supplies - www.ballisticproducts.com

Scout Master 54

Posts: 332 | Location: Western CT | Registered: 10 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If you want to really hit hard try carefully reloading Hevi-shot. It is a very hard shot ( almost as hard as your gun barrel ) but if properly cushioned and buffered it hits like nothing else. Do not attempt to over choke; it shoots tight naturally.

Posts: 230 | Location: Alabama; USA | Registered: 18 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks everybody. Precision and Ballistics sure have lots of stuff. Everything I'm looking for.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Bob:

I've got a pretty good supply of #2 at the farm at Roby, about 90 miles from you. I'll be there next sometime in early July. If you're still needing some, drop me an email.

Posts: 13243 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote