Find
Notify
Tools

MUROM PRIMERS
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Sabretooth
posted
Anyone ever use Murom primers? They are Russian made, sold here in the states. I have read that they are very similar to the Wolf Primers, though they are not the same as the magnum primers made by Wolf. I found a website that has them on clearance. the website is legit, just not sure if the primers are of good quality so to speak....

Posts: 610 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 10 March 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
https://bestvalueammo.com/prod...ct-kvb-223-by-murom/

I bought 3000 of these ^^. I prefer the American made brands just because they seem to seat better, otherwise the Murom primers seem to be good primers.

Posts: 10145 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gundog 64
posted Hide Post
Wolf and Tula primers were both made by Murmon, as to differences in the lineup I have no help there. I know the Russian primers were liked my many competitive shooters, myself included. Have 40K of them and never had any problems.

Posts: 749 | Location: MI | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
If they're made in Russia, I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole at the moment. Never mind the quality, all trade with Russia helps the regime of Vlad the Defenistrater.

Posts: 4983 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sambarman338:
If they're made in Russia, I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole at the moment. Never mind the quality, all trade with Russia helps the regime of Vlad the Defenistrater.
+1

Posts: 13239 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Hell, I quit buying Stolichnaya a good long time ago.

Sure as hell not gonna start buying Russian primers.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13405 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
Yea, dont support the Maverick Communists. Made in China is ok, fine though. The Global Communists are the good guys. Roll Eyes

Posts: 10145 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
I don't like buying Chinese, either, but it's impossible not to. I hope that changes.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13405 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sambarman338:
Now, THAT's funny, in a very dark-humor way!

Posts: 939 | Location: Grants Pass, OR | Registered: 24 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
Sorry, BL, I can't think of a term for someone who dispenses poison on the tip of umbrellas.

Posts: 4983 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
Anyone for an exploding cigar?

one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
Maybe third of the USA and Canada nuclear power plants are powered by Russian fuel or fuel made from Russian sourced uranium. Almost all titanium is supplied from Russia. I am not sure about aluminum and many more commodities.

Don't buying primers in comparison to written above is just a joke. But why it is even possible to still import Russian products like primers and ammo to USA?

Answer: $ is on the first place priority as always in USA.

Jiri

Posts: 2082 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
I was thinking of the dangers of flying over Russian-held territory, Jiri, but if America runs short of uranium, titanium or bauxite and lithium maybe she should talk to us - we've got plenty.

One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jiri:

Don't buying primers in comparison to written above is just a joke.
Jiri

You got that right. If America runs out of Uranium it will be because Hillary Clinton sold ours to Russia. Roll Eyes

One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
Did she, really? I know that many horrific and completely untrue allegations were made against her before the 2016 election.

One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
Naturally the Commiecrats have a rebuttal to everything. But its a fact, look up "Uranium one" and decide for yourself.

The so-called "controversy" seems to be whether or not the Clinton foundation benefited from it. But there is no controversy at all that Uranium one, a Canadian company with huge American holdings was sold to Russia during the Obama administration. That is an undisputed fact. Remember the infamous "reset button"? Do the math.

One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
I'll take your word for it, Wstrnhuntr, but wouldn't the foreign sale of a Canadian company be the responsibility of Canada to approve?