THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Question for Terry Blauwkamp: African Hunter Article Question

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question for Terry Blauwkamp: African Hunter Article Question
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted
Terry,

I've got a question about your recent article in African Hunter. In it you say that one should not handload for the .458 Winchester. But I wasn't able to determine why.

Can you elaborate on this as I've only had experience with a handfull of calibers, with .458 not among them?

Thanks!!

-Steve

P.S. Great article BTW.

[ 07-31-2003, 19:53: Message edited by: Steve ]

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Post this in the "African Hunting" section and you will get dozens of answers.

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
Thought about that but being the anal retentive that I am, I was trying to keep the post in the 'correct' forum [Wink] .

I'll post a link to it there. Thanks!!

-Steve