New
Find
Notify
Tools

Forster Customer Service
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have to say these guys really do a good job. I sent my dies in last week to have the neck of the FLS die honed to the same dimensions as my NS die and sent a check for 14.70 for service and shipping. I got the dies back today which is much faster than expected.

Posts: 1159 | Location: Florida | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The one time I had to send something back to Forster, they treated me great as well. Forster dies are my favorites.
Bear in Fairbanks

Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

I never thought that I'd live to see a President worse than Jimmy Carter. Well, I have.

Gun control means using two hands.

Posts: 1544 | Location: Fairbanks, Ak., USA | Registered: 16 March 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
As a novice I have managed to get stuck brass in two different dies- my fault.

Forster fixed the and returned them in just a few days and at a very nomimal fee.

I like their service and their dies.

Beryl

No Avitar

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just sent a Co-Ax press back to them to have it looked at due to some cast frame flex. One of the guys from Forster wrote me and said they were interested in the issue and were anxious to take a look at it. I did some Googling and found that I was talking reloading press issues with the CFO of the company. Good (scratch that -- GREAT) people to deal with. I love my Forster dies and press. Built like a Swiss watch.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have gear from RCBS, Lee, Redding, Wilson, Hornady, Lyman, and others.

Forster is my favorite.

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote