New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Lock rings
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
My Bad! Not Mid-South but Natchez,just got some stuff from Mid-South, guess they were on my mind-- it was the stuff I couldn't get from Natchez. Everything else though is the deal. Just some standard gear- a shooting rest bag, a flashlight, It must be something new I had thrown out the order two items and then the man said, 'Oh yeah do you have an FFL? If you don't I can't ship you anything , it's some new tax regulations or something' I was likewise amazed, the guy I spoke to said it was for all states--I am in Georgia, not the liberal republic of.....Curiously Natchez is in Tennessee as is Mid-South, I'd be interested to see if anyone knows anything further myself--Hope Mid-South doesn't adopt this policy/get impacted by the same thing as Natchez.

Curious with you--Don

Posts: 3563 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Natchez will not sell, via mail order, to customers in Alabama, Tennesse or Georgia. Go figure!

Rick

Posts: 178 | Location: North Alabama | Registered: 15 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I use the Forester rings as I have a Co-Ax press and none of the other rings I have tried will work. I also have a Redding ultramag press for bullet pulling and hard resizing jobs especially on the bigger cases. I use only Reddings and Lee collet dies. If they are not availabel then I use CH4D dies. They too are great.

Posts: 2608 | Location: Moore, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote