THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Just called Hornady about retrofitting my "old" LnL - there's a kit. Hornady does no

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just called Hornady about retrofitting my "old" LnL - there's a kit. Hornady does no
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just called Hornady about retrofitting my "old" LnL - there's a kit.

Hornady does not need to get our old presses back to retrofit them. They do need us to send back our old shell plates, though.

The retrofit kit costs 29.99 no shipping and handling fee, they'll eat that.

I remarked to her that I thought we were going to have to send the press back and she said, Nope, we got another way - it lets you do it yourself. Sure beats the $100 I thought I was going to have to spend. Hope it works - probably will knowing Hornady.

A call to Hornady is required - to order the kit and to get a return authorization number for the shells plates - which still cost $10 each the retrofit for the EZeject.

Here it is:
https://www.hornady.com/shop/?...1220d38cb988631b370e

Hack

Posts: 103 | Location: Columbus, Georgia | Registered: 08 April 2008Reply With Quote