THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Reloading 45GAP/acp- has anyone used hornady .452 ftx bullets?

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reloading 45GAP/acp- has anyone used hornady .452 ftx bullets?
 Login/Join

posted
I usually reload either Hornady FTX or Golden Sabres in my 45 GAP. These are .451 diameter. I am curious if anyone has ever tried to use Hornady FTX bullets in .452 diameter. I was impressed with these bullets last hunting season and with the line of Critical Defense ammunition using the same type of bullet, with the rubber tip cut flush, I wanted to give these a try after doing some consulting work.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Just want to do some experimentation without doing something I should not do...

Posts: 1 | Location: Arlington, TN | Registered: 27 May 2006Reply With Quote