New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite chronograph?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Chrony Beta Master. The price is good and it performs well for me, although the method of operations is kind of screwy (I made a cheat card to take to the range).

sputster

Posts: 760 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 18 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have both the CED Millenium 2 and magnetospeed. I discovered I can buy an infrared light kit for my CED which will virtually eliminate any lighting problems and the Magnetospeed now has a picatinny rail adapter which will work on some autoloading pistols but not all. Unfortunately, the rail adapter only fits the V3 model and mine is a V2.

Just posting this information for those who weren't aware of these options. I'm holding out for the LabRadar as it will make load development much easier because it is not dependent on light conditions, is easy to set up without having to go beyond the firing line and will handle all my rifles and pistols.

Posts: 452 | Location: North Pole, Alaska | Registered: 28 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My Oehler Model 12 has always done all I need to do since I bought it in 1982. I wouldn't mind having an Oehler Model 35.

Posts: 69 | Location: Fouke, Ark. | Registered: 06 August 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just got a Magnetospeed. It works very well. Easy to use at the bench. Gave the same speeds as my PACT professional model.

This device appears to be the easiest way to check velocity while in the field. Very light weight and compact.

It did appear to cause a slight change in impact point at 100 yds, but within 1 inch of original impact point without it.

Anybody out there with experience with the LabRadar?