New
Find
Notify
Tools

Powder source in NW Washington
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'll be driving down from Alaska to Anacortes and Bellingham Washington next month to haul back a new jet boat.
Would like to pick up a couple of 8 pound jugs of powder during the trip and was wondering if anyone can recommend a store close to where I'll be traveling to?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6638 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I always hit this place when I was on the west side, might give them a call as it has been about 8 years since I was there, but they always had good prices on bulk components.

Kesselring Gun Shop
4024 Old Highway 99 North Rd
Burlington, WA 98233-8571
(360) 724-3113

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wholesale sports
I f you driving south on I5 take exit 229 turn left east at the off ramp then right at the second light southbound to the next light its on the left.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
just noticed you are retired military show them your id and you get a 5% discount.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kesselring's is an old fashioned gun shop, and a large one. You might give them a call to make sure they will have what you need in stock. I'll bet they would order or hold for you. Also, it's a little tricky to find if you don't have a GPS. Better allow at least an hour to wander around.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kesselrings:
Travel South on I-5 to Bow Hill Road. Go East down the hill to old 99. Take a left and it is just after the Skagit County Race Track on the left. They will have what you want.

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got a GPSSmiler
Thanks for the tips. Will try to check them out on my short visit.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6638 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have you checked to see if there is a problem with 16 lbs powder carried through Canada?

Bruce

Posts: 217 | Location: SW WA | Registered: 14 February 2005Reply With Quote