Find
Notify
Tools

Where to buy powder?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted
I need to buy more gunpowder and it looks like I'll need at least 8 Lbs of IMR 4064 and 8 Lbs of IMR 4350.

Who has the the best prices?

Posts: 12549 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You might check www.grafs.com They have the powder you need. I checked. Not bad on price, not the best but not the worst either. Good luck.

Nice video by the way.

Posts: 99 | Location: Blue Springs, MO | Registered: 14 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
arms and ammo.com

I buy from these guys. You have to snail mail a check to avoid their credit card charge but it's usually worth the trouble. The last time I ordered they went ahead and shipped after I told them the check was in the mail.

Posts: 97 | Location: Pocatello, ID | Registered: 24 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have used DNRsports in the past and it went well. They were out of RL 15 a month ago however so I ordered from
www.powdervalleyinc.com and that was a good deal also.

Posts: 5543 | Registered: 09 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I see you live in Bakersfield.
If you need powder, my website has all up to date pricing.
It is store pick up only, but believe me, you will definitely want to make the drive from Bakersfield.

www.cliffsgunsmithing.com

-Spencer

one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3097 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 28 November 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
www.powdervalleyinc.com
real nice guys and great prices

Posts: 17 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote