Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Hodgdon 4-pack sampler???
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted
I e-mailed all the major powder makers here in the States last fall about smaller packs of powder.
I got back replies from alot of them. Some said they tried it before and it didn't sell, cost too much ,blah, blah,blah.
The only company I didn't hear from was Hodgdon ,I believe.
HMMMM!!!!
I got my gun store to order me one box of each.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of vapodog
posted Hide Post
I wish I could buy bullets that way.....ten different bullets in ten shot groups all the same caliber.

Posts: 28849 | Location: western Nebraska | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of POP
posted Hide Post
I have not seen them yet in stores...just magazine advertisements. It is a splendid idea and I love it. You can get 4 different (4oz packs). Varmint, rifle, magnum rifle and another one.... . So for example for the Varmint you would get Varget, H414, H4895 and another powder. Do not quote me on the powders but you get the idea.

Posts: 3865 | Location: Cheyenne, WYOMING, USA | Registered: 13 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of whiplash
posted Hide Post
I just seen an add in Shooting Times(Feb?) from Hodgdon about a four pack sampler with four 4oz(i think) bottles of different powders. Has anybody seen these yet? I went to the hodgdon web-site but didnt see anything on this. I e-mailed hodgdon on it, hopefully I will here from them soon. I was trying to see if anybody started selling these 4-packs yet, but it might be a little early.

Posts: 158 | Location: Grand View, Idaho | Registered: 13 October 2003Reply With Quote