New
Find
Notify
Tools

BORED? Funny Ebay add!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Geez-and here I was going to list an M1 Abrams tank by brother mailed me piece by piece from Iraq. Think it'll pass the e-bay police?

Doug

One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
Only if you specifically state that it is de-primed.

-Steve

--------

www.zonedar.com

If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning
DRSS C&H 475 NE
--------

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
somebody must like it the bid was up to $50 when i was there................

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bid (and e-bay) reminds me of an HR Manager we used to have, found a box of empty 38 brass I had carried in for a maintenance man who reloaded (he forgot to take them home) HR Mgr was making a "big deal" out of it until I told him I brought them in, they were harmless and he shouldn't worry about it. Didn't hurt that the plant manager liked me and laughed at the guy. Approx 30 days later he was going on about guns, I ask him what the problem was, after all, their are 6 of us standing here and 5 of us have concealed carry permits....woooossssshhhh, he was gone...

Posts: 253 | Location: Texas by way of NC, Indiana, Ark, LA, OKLA | Registered: 23 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of El Deguello
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lost Oki:
Bid (and e-bay) reminds me of an HR Manager we used to have, found a box of empty 38 brass I had carried in for a maintenance man who reloaded (he forgot to take them home) HR Mgr was making a "big deal" out of it until I told him I brought them in, they were harmless and he shouldn't worry about it. Didn't hurt that the plant manager liked me and laughed at the guy. Approx 30 days later he was going on about guns, I ask him what the problem was, after all, their are 6 of us standing here and 5 of us have concealed carry permits....woooossssshhhh, he was gone...

Outstanding!!

"Bitte, trinks du nicht das Wasser. Dahin haben die Kuhen gesheissen."

Posts: 4386 | Location: New Woodstock, Madison County, Central NY | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Cool! Big Grin

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I read it.WOW.

Posts: 439 | Location: Quebec Canada | Registered: 27 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have to say, that has to be the funniest thing I have heard in days. Sad part is things happen like that all the time when folks with some form of authority tighten the clamps when they are oblivious to what is going on, kinda like most supervisors, bosses, people over you in a formal chain of command, etc...

Posts: 986 | Location: Columbia, SC | Registered: 22 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Must have been good; the listing is now gone.

Posts: 444 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 07 November 2001Reply With Quote