Notify
Tools

Thumbs up for Federal primed brass from Natchez
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Take a look here....

https://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?searchItem=federa...014&CFTOKEN=59904070

I just picked up some in 300 mag, 270, and '06.
Prices are sure right if you want to do some good fast loading for a friend or hunting season.
I used a lyman M-die on the inside of the neck, did a low angle inside debur of the case mouth and did some loading tonight. Many of the rounds are coming out loaded under .003"--neck tension seems real consistant and they come looking good with a nice finish and not all beat up.
The come with the primers in them and they have a red sealer--they decap fine and primers go right back in (someone had said the primers were crimped but these aren't).
My only complaint is they charge a fair amount of shipping so try and get a good load together.

Posts: 2002 | Location: central wi | Registered: 13 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
the federal brass is not bad but you cannot compare it to the LAPUA brass...the is just no competition for this brass
daniel

Posts: 1480 | Location: AUSTRALIA | Registered: 07 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My Browing Bar wouldn't know the difference between federal and lapua (your target rifle probably would!) This brass makes it ez to make up quick loads for our Wisonsin deer season. And...it's ez on the pocket book.

Posts: 2002 | Location: central wi | Registered: 13 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of El Deguello
posted Hide Post
NO .416 Rigby, I note with disappointment......

"Bitte, trinks du nicht das Wasser. Dahin haben die Kuhen gesheissen."

Posts: 4386 | Location: New Woodstock, Madison County, Central NY | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote